When customers see a well-organized, shiny, and safe floor, it sends a clear statement about your professionalism. Then, they are more likely to be long-term clients and refer others because of their confidence in your operations. You spend a lot of effort creating a welcoming service environment and your floor is part of that strategy.
How can your floor help?
Polymer flooring systems and the right hangar floor coatings offer a number of important advantages in terms of supporting your sales efforts. Here are some areas to consider:
- Maintain efficient and safe flows of workers and customers by using color coded traffic lanes and boundary markers, built directly into your floor.
- Your floor can have excellent light reflectivity which enhances your facility and the aircraft parked in it. A bright atmosphere and the correct hangar floor coatings makes customers and workers feel welcome in your hangar.
- Safety is always important and epoxy flooring systems can contain additives that provide greatly enhanced slip-resistance while being easy to clean.
- Customers may also visit offices, conference rooms, breakrooms, and the restroom, as well. A durable designer look can be incorporated, in all of these areas, with a variety of decorative additives.
The best flooring choice for your hangar
A polymer floor system can be designed to meet the specific needs of each area of your operation. And, since the areas of a hangar can be quite large, a liquid-applied floor is certainly the best overall time and cost-effective option. More importantly, these hangar floor coatings can provide an environment that promotes customer satisfaction and worker morale. Your aircraft hangar flooring supports everything you do and it should be an effective “member” of your sales team.
Do you need some help?
Contact us with your questions and share your stories. We would be glad to hear from you and tell you about our HangarSpec aviation floor coating systems!
Building a new hangar or maintaining an existing one? Your floors are an integral part of the process, and we can help. Download our latest white paper, or sign-up for our FREE HangarSpec Floor Systems informational kit and we will ship it right out to you.
- What Does It Take to Have Quality Industrial Flooring? - January 15, 2023
- What is ESD Flooring? - October 12, 2022
- How to Prevent Static Electric Charge in Industrial Flooring - October 12, 2022